The Big "I" Professional Liability Program accommodates the needs of insurance professionals who are exploring different income-generating activities. Built on a modular design, a standard set of terms and conditions form the basic E&O policy, to which agents can add multiple coverages for their diverse operations and exposures. The units are combined into a single policy, providing coverage for many exposures, including employment practices liability (EPL) and real estate E&O.
For a quote, complete the application and submit it with a five year loss run to:
IAS, Inc., 30 Jordan Lane, Wethersfield, CT 06109 or fax to 860-257-9981.
NOTE: If you are a new start-up agency, a detailed resume of your past insurance experience and a copy of your business plan must accompany your completed application.
With more than 25 years experience, Firemans Fund is an industry leader in providing liability coverage for agents and brokers against errors and omissions (E&O) one of the biggest issues faced in an increasingly complex world. Fireman's Fund is the second largest writer of Agents E&O coverage in the country.
- State-of-the-art coverage form
- $10,000/$25,000 catastrophe claims extra expense
- 25,000 regulatory investigation defense expense coverage per policy period
- Up to 90 days after end of policy period to report claims and purchase extended reporting period
- Supplementary payments of $250 per day for expenses incurred in aiding in the defense of a claim
- Expert witness testimony covered
- Deductible options loss only or loss and claims expense
- Aggregate deductible applies
- Claims made
- Defense outside of limits
- Broad definition of who is an insured, including spousal liability
- Limits available to $10 million
- Retroactive coverage and extended reporting periods offered
Why Fireman's Fund?
- Competitive rating plan
- iCustomer Series website for risk management support
- Access to Fireman's Fund HeritageSM Program in support of Firefighters
- A.M. Best rating of "A" (Excellent), dedicated, 24-hour claims expertise with multi-line background
- Policies direct bill