9:00 AM: Registration Opens
- Coffee & Juice Thanks to Main Street America Insurance
- Starting hole assignments will be displayed on TV monitors. Rose and Laura can help you and answer any questions.
- Mulligans Each player received 1 mulligan with their registration
- Bagged Lunches Pick up inside the club house before shotgun start. Thanks to Travelers
- Care Bags Hand sanitizer, mask & bottled water provided to each golfer; in your golf cart. Thanks to InsurBanc
10:00 AM: Shotgun Start Scramble format
on the course
Beverage Carts Thanks to Chubb and Quincy Mutual Group
- Closest to the Pin Thanks to Philadelphia Insurance Companies - $50 Cash prize will be awarded
- Longest Drive Thanks to Plymouth Rock - $50 Cash prize awarded for both men and women
- First Place Team Thanks to ServPro of Farmington Valley & ServPro of Bristol - $300 Cash prize to first place team
- Second Place Thanks to ServPro of Farmington Valley & ServPro of Bristol - $200 Cash prize to second place team
3:15 PM: Buffet Dinner Buffet served inside club house; please enjoy your meal outdoors. Thanks to HAI Group.
Course & Team Prizes Awarded following buffet
From Hartford - Take Route 2 East to Exit 12. Turn left off ramp onto West Road. At 3rd stop sign, turn left onto West Street. Anderson’s Glen is on the left. Gilead Highlands is on the right.
From New Haven - Take Interstate 91 North towards Hartford. Take Exit 25 to Route 3 North (Glastonbury). Merge onto Route 2 East (Norwich). Follow “From Hartford” directions from this point.
From Norwich - Take Route 2 West to Exit 13. Left off ramp, first right onto North Main. First right onto Jones Hollow. At 2nd stop sign, turn right onto West Road. At first stop sign, turn left onto West Street. Anderson’s Glen is on the left. Gilead Highlands is on the right.