Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

In-Home Business (RLI)


In-Home Business Insurance (RLI)

NOTE: If you have not registered for the new Portal, request an invitation for access to the new portal by emailing Rose at

RLI's Home Business Insurance Policy (BOP) provides great home-business coverage for over 130 classes of small retail and service type home-based businesses for a very low premium.

  • No minimum volume requirements
  • No access feeds
  • Big I CT members earn 12% commission on new and renewal business
  • Up to $50,000 Business Personal Property Coverage, including theft both on & off premises
  • Up to $1 million in Business General Liability Protection both on & off premises
  • Loss of business income protection up to 12 months available
  • Up to $5,000 per person for medical payments to customers or vendors injured on premises
  • Drone coverage is available
  • Optional coverages for money and securities
  • Storage of supplies may be at a second location
  • A standard $250 deductible
  • RLI is admitted and A.M. Best "A+" rated

If you are not currently appointed to write with RLI in Connecticut, please complete the Agency Contract and submit to Rose Mullaly at  Out-of-state agencies are required to also submit a copy of their Connecticut Non-Resident insurance license and a certificate of insurance for E&O coverage listing IAS, Inc. as a certificate holder.

Payment Options

  1. Original signed application and check (payable to "IAS") can be mailed to Rose Mullaly, PO Box 183, Middletown, CT 06457. Policy will be direct billed at renewal.

  2. Signed application can be emailed to Rose Mullaly at with request to pay via credit card or ACH transfer (do NOT include payment information in email).  Agent will be contacted by Rose to obtain payment information.


PLEASE NOTE:  Applications cannot be sent directly to RLI.

Important Links:

For more information, contact Rose Mullaly:

Rose Mullaly
Phone:  860.563.1950 EXT: 243