Is EVERYONE in your agency registered for the Legislative Conference? Registration is FREE, and now is the time to have someone sign up EVERYONE in your agency – principals, producers, CSRs, administrators. The threats and challenges to YOUR profession and agency are real!
It is efficient to designate someone in your agency to register all of your colleagues/employees. Registration is easy, and you can watch it at your convenience as it is recorded.
- Remarks by Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV), the #1 swing vote in the Senate
- An interview with Senator Rick Scott (R-FL), Chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (and former Florida Governor)
- An interview with Congressman Blaine Luetkemeyer (R-MO), top Republican on the Small Business Committee and senior member of the Financial Services Committee, which has jurisdiction over insurance
- Remarks by Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney (D-NY), sponsor of the Pandemic Risk Insurance Act, a senior member of the Financial Services Committee, and Chair of the Oversight and Reform Committee
- An interview with Congressman Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ), co-chairman of the bi-partisan Problem Solvers Caucus, member of the Financial Services Committee
- Remarks by House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (D-SC), the #3 Democrat in the House
- An interview with Fox News host Bill Hemmer discussing the salient issues of the day for both small businesses and the country
- A briefing by your top rated Big I Captiol Hill Office staff on issues that will impact YOU and your profession
- An address on the state of the Independent Agency system by Chairman Jon Jensen
- The Big I Legislator of the Year Award
- The Maurice Herndon Award to the top state association on government affairs over the last year
- The Sydney O. Smith Award to the person who has gone above and beyond the call of duty for the Big I on Government Affairs over the last year
- The Barney Burns Award to the top person who has worked tirelessly on InsurPac
- Company Executives
- Big I Young Agent leaders
- …and More!
If you want your colleagues and employees to truly comprehend the VALUE of being a Big I member, this is THE event to register for and virtually attend!
Let’s show the grassroots power of the Big I to promote YOUR interests!